Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Course Management Tool

Course management tools such as D2L, Blackboard, and Moodle are taking over teachers grade books. These tools allow teachers to upload assignments, give out quizzes, do students grades and communicate. All three of these tools are very similar except D2L is geared more to college students whereas Blackboard is used in High school. The only downfall to these programs is that it can be a bit confusing to get started but in the end it saves so  much time. I love D2L because I always know what is going on in my classes and I don't need to worry about keeping a bunch of papers together. I also like seeing my grades calculated right in front of me. I think this is easier for teacher as well because all they have to do is punch in a number and the computer program calculates everything for them and there is not math and no mistakes. Programs likes these just make life easier!

1 comment: